Water Well Planning and Design
Barney Moravec, Inc. has for 8 decades been recognized as a family company that has consistently helped municipalities and businesses obtain there water needs especially during emergencies. We understand and never forget that the people we are working for, Engineers, Geologists, Supervisors and other company personnel, have to answer for their decisions. Sometimes publicly. That's why we are never shy about providing our client list. They speak for us very clearly! Simply put, they have been extremely pleased with our service, dependability, efficiency and results.
What Barney Moravec, Inc. can provide
- Comprehensive Groundwater Investigations including:Soil Borings for Subsurface Geological Characterization
- Sieve Analysis for Proper Well Screen Selection
- Large Diameter, High Capacity Water Well grouting.
- Protective Grouted Wells as Per NYSDOH RequirementsWell Performance Testing of High Capacity Wells including: Step, Constant Rate and Recovery Tests
- Groundwater Modeling for Delineation of Wellhead Protection Areas
- Complete Hydrogeological Reports (NYSDEC & NYSDOH Ready)
- Richard S. Moravec, Hydrogeologist and Master Ground Water Contractor (MGWC) has been working in the ground water industry in one form or another for nearly 35 years. Two degrees in geology from SUNY Buffalo and work as a Hydrogeologist for 6 years at Parsons Engineering Science (now Parsons) led him home to work for the family business. There are few people that can bring experience such as this to a drilling project in New York State.